*2.0 PYFS Teacher Training II
- Increase your visibility and credibility with athletes
- Increase your potential income with more clarity and knowledge to share
- Learn the time-tested techniques Gwen has used and developed
- Be affiliated with a respected teacher and her proven results based system
- Be a part of Elite Power Yoga for Sports Coaching Team
- Personally referred for jobs by Gwen Lawrence
- Own your own area of the country for training
- Own use of PYFS trademark
Power Yoga for Sports ™ II Training
2.0 NEW IMPROVED, over 60 new pages added for ease of study
Do you want to train athletes of all levels to do yoga?
Do you want to teach athletes to be proactive to health not reactive to injury?
Do you want to earn a living doing what you love?
Do you want to work in an environment of success, motivation and drive?
Then PYFS (TM) is for you!!!
This training is no hoopla, no complicated formulations, no fantasy case studies, it is based on Gwen’s REAL hands on experiences working in professional sports since 1999, and hands on with over 3,000 professional athletes do date. No body in this industry can touch her experience. This is the real deal training, Do not let the value of the training fool you, Gwen has always been devoted to spreading her knowledge and helping other people thrive in the business she has, earning a great living, in the career of their dreams!
Whether you are purchasing this Online Teacher Training course to deepen your own knowledge and practice, or intend to teach others you have made the right decision.
IMPORTANT NOTE: you may not purchase this course unless you have successfully graduated from PYFS I
What will you learn
CONTINUE TO LEARN THE GAME
- Advanced knowledge Help your students develop a heightened sense of body-awareness and safely apply this knowledge to any level athlete
- Higher understanding on how to effectively communicate to athletes of all ages understanding their unique convictions and attitudes
- Learn the same successful techniques Gwen Has used with her 2 time Super Bowl Champion NY Giants, & Knicks, Rangers, Red bulls, NYCFC, NY Yankees, MY Mets
- Deeper understanding of the specific athletes needs for their sport and position (ie: pitcher vs. catcher)
- You will learn how to assess the athlete in conjunction with their sport and give them the practice that will support them to excel both on and off of the mat and learn through real case studies and perform online assessment under direction of Gwen to learn more in depth.
- Continue to develop skills for teaching an athlete with injuries increasing your comfort in teaching environment
- Increase your value to teams and athletes, learn with PYFS business module
- Continue to learn to discover creative ways to warm-up and cool down the body with sound regeneration routines
- Focus on safety, joint movement, range of motion, and a functional understanding of skeletomuscular systems and structures.
- Further enable your students to experience body-mind integration and purification through yogic breathing
- Understand the systems of the body and how to develop relevant programming to help athletes in relation to their ailments and pain.
What you will receive 2.0 enhanced versions
Watch Gwen’s inspiring teachings.
- Live Assessment class, poses to use to asses imbalances with your athletes and gain “new Eyes” part 1 & 2
- Personal online assessment done by Gwen so you can see the process (done by email and exchange of pictures) 250.00 value
- PYFS II muscle review
- PYFS II all about joints
- 4 regeneration routine videos to use
- Mindfulness worksheet to use with your team and athletes
- PYFS II Poses of evaluation book
- Sequencing tip sheet
- The PYFS II course manual **
- 200+ page training manual **
- SO MUCH MORE...
Gwen’s own Power Yoga for Sports ™ II Manual 2.0
Power Yoga for Sports 200 page Course book
This is the key tool for the program, you will follow read and re-read to not only learn but also absorb and be Power Yoga for Sports. This book is not available ANYWHERE else, it is exclusive to Power Yoga for Sports II Trainees.
Gwen’s own Pose Book II
This book not only teaches you the basic PYFS poses but it also explains why the poses are useful and indispensable for ATHLETES
Entrance Requirements, Is this course for me?
- BE 18 YEARS OF AGE
- DISPLAY ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPETENCY
- DEMONSTRATE THE SKILLS, ABILITIES, EMOTIONAL MATURITY, AND MENTAL STABILITY TO SAFELY TEACH YOGA
- HAVE AT LEAST TWO YEARS OF YOGA EXPERIENCE
- HAVE PRACTICED YOGA REGULARLY FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS
Additional entrance requirement for Power Yoga for Sports II Training: All applicants must possess the following certification
PROOF OF SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF POWER YOGA FOR SPORTS I
Fee: 850.00 (for 4 payment option of 245.00 each email Gwen@gwenlawrence.com)
THE MOST EXCITING PART
Of Becoming Power Yoga for Sports II certified is you are one step closer to
TEAM POWER YOGA FOR SPORTS™ ELITE STATUS
- Title elite PYFS Coach and use of register trademark
- Possibility of conducting your own PYFS Teacher Trainings
- Free access to all PYFS Webinars and Coaching Packets being created, and ability to sell for percent share of profits these programs
- Listed on GwenLawrence.com with title of Elite Coach
- Personally referred by Gwen Lawrence to relevant inquiries for your area, all level athletes.
- You will hold a 50 mile radius of location as Your area, and that location Elite Power Yoga for Sports Coach
- One social media post per year by Gwen about your program
- Ability to participate in private PYFS face book group
- Receive ALL 13 training kits free
- Receive flow series notebook free
- Have Gwen as your MENTOR = Priceless
With PYFS I, The Way of the Mindful Athlete, and PYFS II, you belong to an elite community devoted to learning how to teach yoga specific to athletes. You will explore experiential anatomy, practice teaching in a variety of learning environments, and so much more. Gwen’s Power Yoga for Sports Teacher Training has trained teachers for the past 2 decades, in 28 states and 18 countries who have continued on to flourish as both yoga teachers and practitioners.
This training is meant for existing yoga teachers only. Since it is a download, it is also non-refundable. By purchasing this training, you agree that Gwen Lawrence, Power Yoga for Sports LLC and all affiliated partners accept no liability for the content of this training, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing this information is strictly prohibited. The income examples on this website are just that – examples. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. You understand that each individual’s success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, background, effort and motivation to work. There is no guarantee you will duplicate any of the results stated here.
regeneration restorative session back
regeneration restorative session hips legs
regeneration restorative session shoulders
regeneration restorative session BONUS heavy legs
poses of assessment part 1
poses of assessment part 2
Live yoga for knee and hip happiness part 1
Live yoga for knee and hip happiness part 2
Live Mindfulness in a nutshell part 1
Live Mindfulness in a nutshell part 2
Power Yoga for Sports II The Course Manual (4.73 MB)
Power Yoga for Sports II All About Joints (10.89 MB)
Power Yoga for Sports II Anatomy review (7.57 MB)
Power Yoga for Sports II Athlete and Injury Evaluation Guide (20 KB)
Power Yoga for Sports II Sequencing Tips (16 KB)
Power Yoga for Sports II Mindfulness Worksheets (79 KB)
Power Yoga for Sports II Poses of Evaluation Guide (456 KB)
Power Yoga for Sports II Pose Book II (66.72 MB)
ONLINE ATHLETE AND INJURY PREVENTION ASSESSMENT (164 KB)
Power Yoga for Sports II Sport Manual (49.61 MB)
LIVE audio master class and Top 10 Yoga Poses for Athletes and WHY!!! (55.87 MB)
GOAL BOOK2.0 (1.46 MB)